Spaghetti and Meatballs 3




I made Rachael Ray's Meatballs again with Ruth Pretty's Tomato Pasta Sauce. I think the Sauce is a keeper. Click on through and take a look.

- I used two cans of chopped tomatoes instead of 14-18 fresh tomatoes. In the future I may use whole peeled tomatoes. You definitely get a different result depending on how you prepare your tomatoes, but it's SO much easier to just open a can and tip it in.
- I didn't have bay leaves. I'm sure the flavour would be a bit different if I did. I used basil a little differently than the recipe calls for.
- I may have over-reduced the sauce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you're having for dinner tonight, and feel free to leave a link to a recipe or post of your own. Let's make a great big list. It's all about inspiration people!

 
What I'm having for dinner © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger