Barbecued Scotch Fillet



Getting back in to the swing of things I forgot to take a photo today. Nat has told me numerous times that no one wants to look at a food blog that doesn't have pictures so I've decided that from now on I'll only post when I get my photo. So I must remember!

The last picture-less post:
Nat barbecued beef scotch fillets (cooked in garlic and butter) and kumara chips for us, which we ate with rice, peas and corn. Whenever we have steak we give the kids sausages, that's one way that we afford it. They don't seem to mind too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you're having for dinner tonight, and feel free to leave a link to a recipe or post of your own. Let's make a great big list. It's all about inspiration people!

 
What I'm having for dinner © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger