Calzone





I don't know the technicalities of calzone, but this was pretty nice. It was nice to have something different. I used my Nice Buns recipe and rolled it out and filled it, next time I'll use a heavier dough maybe? Don't know.

Quote from Nat: "There's definitely room for improvement, but it's good". Which is pretty much spot on.

Room for improvement:
- Find a way to make sure all the dough on the bottom is cooked
- Make the sauce more tomatoey
- See if we can get more filling to bread ratio, even though I think it was pretty perfect, Nat would like more filling.
- Some sort of glaze on the bread would be nice
- Do it all much, much faster

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you're having for dinner tonight, and feel free to leave a link to a recipe or post of your own. Let's make a great big list. It's all about inspiration people!

 
What I'm having for dinner © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger