Salmon Pasta Salad



So. This was dinner tonight:

Recipe here. Two words: Epic fail. This was so gross. I thought "What a waste of my nice wholemeal pasta, and my carrots, brocolli, olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce and all other ingredients. Except for the salmon." I've decided I have an irreversible bias against canned salmon. It's sooooo gross. I inherited a bunch of canned goods when someone moved, including canned salmon. Tonight was one of those nights where I just had to make what was in the cupboard. I will never make this again. I was so glad that I didn't slice in some avocado which was recommended in one of the comments on the recipe. I did not think this was "Delicious Salmon Pasta Salad".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you're having for dinner tonight, and feel free to leave a link to a recipe or post of your own. Let's make a great big list. It's all about inspiration people!

 
What I'm having for dinner © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger