Mexican Spiced Tomato Soup and rice




I whipped up some Mexican Spiced Tomato Soup tonight. I cooked it in a large frypan, so that the simmering time was shorter. Worked a charm! I also suggest that out of 6 cups of stock you actually use 4 cups of water and 2 of stock. I only ever use stock cubes, so really I'm saying use 6 cups of water and only 2 stock cubes, I don't know what real stock would be like. And make sure your cubes are dissolved before pouring it in!
Lentils and rice is a full protein, so here you go! A well rounded meal! (Especially if your rice is brown, yum yum.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you're having for dinner tonight, and feel free to leave a link to a recipe or post of your own. Let's make a great big list. It's all about inspiration people!

 
What I'm having for dinner © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger