Potluck



We went to a potluck dinner at our church tonight. Must to my dismay I forgot the camera (read why I was so upset about forgetting the camera here). There was too much food to list and remember, but what I ate was carrot, cucumber and capsicum sticks and brocolli florets with hummus, ommelette, burritos and maybe more I can't remember. And the kids had chips (like fish and chips type chips) and sausages and beans (oh yeah I had some bean salad), and probably more I'm forgetting.

For dessert, of the selection I had some South African milk tart and oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. Theo had cake. There was also icecream. And Nat had pavlova.

Tons to eat. Sorry for no photo.

And sorry for the late post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you're having for dinner tonight, and feel free to leave a link to a recipe or post of your own. Let's make a great big list. It's all about inspiration people!

 
What I'm having for dinner © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger