Pasta Salad



Tonight we had pasta salad made with shells, ham, cheese cubes, mixed veges, boiled egg. The dressing was actually a dip that I make when I need to take a plate somewhere on short notice. It's great for vegetable sticks. As a dressing I thought it really lacked and would be vastly improved with salt and pepper (or a splash of Paul Newman's balsamic vinaigrette).

Emergency Dip

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp - 1 Tbsp mustard (mild american)
Crushed garlic to taste, about 1 clove

Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir till combined. Tastes better if left to chill for about half an hour, the flavour matures a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you're having for dinner tonight, and feel free to leave a link to a recipe or post of your own. Let's make a great big list. It's all about inspiration people!

 
What I'm having for dinner © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger