Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pie



This was one of my "inventions" as Nat calls it. I made the pastry from the MasterChef Australia recipe. It didn't turn out too great as we don't have a food processor, only a blender. And size 5 eggs rather than what looked like 7's or even 8's. Too dry. I thought the filling was tasty though, and the texture of the bottom of the pie was great. I enjoyed it.


Nat said "It's not disgusting" and he had seconds. He said he hates potato cubes like that unless they're roasted.

Because of all of this I'm not going to bother posting a recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you're having for dinner tonight, and feel free to leave a link to a recipe or post of your own. Let's make a great big list. It's all about inspiration people!

 
What I'm having for dinner © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger