Beef porterhouse steak with creamy mushroom sauce



Beef porterhouse steak with creamy mushroom sauce, chips, roasted tomato and peas and corn. In all my preparation of the steak and mushrooms (my first time cooking this) I didn't prep anything else. So the rest of the meal came together as quickly as possible as soon as I realised. But realistically most of my meals look like this, because those sides are two-year-old friendly (my two-year-old anyway).
I overcooked the steak which was a shame, but the creamy mushroom sauce was great. As you can see I made a lot of it, because I knew I would love it. Also, I was making this for one and so just estimated measurements. If you're doing the same, make sure you're not too heavy handed with the mustard. I would recommend this recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you're having for dinner tonight, and feel free to leave a link to a recipe or post of your own. Let's make a great big list. It's all about inspiration people!

 
What I'm having for dinner © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger