Pizza 2



My sister and her kids came for dinner tonight. Pizza night!


Pizza Base - for 2 pizza's (I think this is from my mum's JOY of Cooking cookbook, with some of my own modifications)

3 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 cup semolina (or just use 4 cups flour, I do all the time)
1 Tbsp of yeast in
1 1/3 cup of warm water
2 Tbsp oil
1 tsp salt

1. Add yeast and oil to water and stir briefly. Leave for 10 mins or until foamy.
2. Mix all ingredients.
3. Knead.
4. Optional: Rising time. The dough can stretch to make two, cookie tray sized pizzas even if it doesn't have time to rise.
5. Roll out on a greased tray, turn up edges and add toppings.
6. Bake at 200 degrees Celcius for 15 (no rising time) -25 (risen to twice the size) minutes or until done.

---------------

Pretty simple and easy! Can anyone tell me how to insert a degrees symbol on here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling me what you're having for dinner tonight, and feel free to leave a link to a recipe or post of your own. Let's make a great big list. It's all about inspiration people!

 
What I'm having for dinner © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger